GraphQL is a query language built by Facebook. GraphQL overcomes many limitation of REST APIs. Today, it is used by many big companies in production like GitHub, Netflix, Airbnb, etc.
In the workshop, we will cover following points:
- Introduction to GraphQL and its basic.
- Build GraphQL server using Apollo-Server.
- Build React GraphQL client using Apollo-Client and build react component to consume the GraphQL APIs.
- Laptop should have node (>=6) and npm (>=4) / or yarn.
- Postgres installed (http://postgresguide.com/setup/install.html).
- Understandings of React is useful